Crack The Code Contest Rules
Hippie Radio 94.5 Foreigner Contest Rules:
Contest will run Monday, July 10, 2017 through July 28, 2017.
Listeners will be invited to be the designated caller on the request line (855-945-7625) to play the game multiple times each weekday during the contest period.
Contestants will try to guess the pre-determined ten (10) digit code to win the game. Each number (0 – 9) may only be used once to “crack the code.” For example: 1-8-6-4-9-7-3-2-5-0.
Contestants will be asked to guess the digits in the code from the beginning each time the contest is played. Should a contestant guess any number incorrectly, the contest will be over until the next time the contest is played.
The contest will be played multiple times each weekday until a winner is determined. The contestant will be informed whether their guess is too high or too low.
When a contestant correctly identifies the predetermined code, they will be declared the winner.
The winner will receive a grand prize of one thousand ($1,000) dollars or a mystery prize valued at one thousand ($1,000) dollars.
A total of three (3) prizes valued at one thousand ($1,000) will be awarded during the contest period.
One prize will be awarded to each contestant who correctly identifies the predetermined code.
Odds of winning depend upon being the correct designated caller and upon the number of guesses, it takes to determine the correct predetermined code.
No purchase necessary.
All WHPY-FM General Contest Rules Apply.
WHPY-FM GENERAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS PROHIBITED AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL CONTESTS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Unless otherwise specified by Radio Station WHPY-FM (the “Station”), these rules cover routine contests and promotions conducted by the Station.
2. These rules may be amended by separate specific rules for major contests or promotions conducted by the Station or its sponsors.
3. The contest or promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place during the dates and times specified in the official rules of the Promotion (the “Promotion Period”) or as announced on-air. The Station may change the dates and/or terms of the Promotion without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and, if applicable, posted on its website located at www.hippieradio945.com.
4. Promotions conducted on-air that require telephone responses to “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio within the Nashville metropolitan area. Due to delays with the station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or be disadvantaged in participating in certain promotions.
5. To be eligible to enter or participate in the promotion, listeners must follow the instructions set forth in the official rules of the promotion or as announced on-air and must fulfill all of the eligibility requirements of the promotion.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion is open to all listeners of the Station who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older and who live in the Nashville, TN listening area.
7. Employees of the station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, competing radio stations in the Nashville metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win.
8. All contest winners consent to allow WHPY-FM the use of their name, voice and or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no additional monetary or other compensation.
9. All contest winners must waive any and all claims of liability against WHPY-FM and their parent company Kensington Digital Media, L.L.C., and all respective employees and agents, and all participating sponsors for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign this liability form that releases WHPY-FM, Kensington Digital Media, L.L.C., other owners and related entities from any liability.
10. Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days, and listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600.
11. Winners of any prizes, of any contest, are responsible for any and all taxes including, but not limited to; state, local, and/or federal taxes associated with acceptance of any prize.
12. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted Promotion.
13. For on-air Promotions, there is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call-in or text; however, a listener may only qualify once.
14. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
15. Promotion prizes and their values will be indicated when the Station announces the Promotion. Unless otherwise announced, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the offices of the Station: WHPY-FM Radio 49 Music Square West Suite 300, Nashville, TN 37203. Prizes may be claimed during regular business hours (between 7:30am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday).
16. Promotion winner(s) will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a Promotion is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize.
17. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the forfeiture of the prize. A winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) of winning. Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the Station. The Station, solely at its discretion and only with the consent of the winner, may opt to deliver the prize to the winner by mail or overnight courier. In such event, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s loss and the Station will not be responsible for the safe arrival of the prize or prize certificate.
18. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Each prize is expressly limited to the item(s) announced by the Station and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
19. Decisions of the Station’s management with respect to the Promotion are final.