Santa's Got A Brand New Bag Contest Rules
Contest Dates: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 through Friday, December 20, 2019
WHPY-FM will encourage listeners to visit participating sponsor locations to register.
One entry per person, per location, per day allowed.
A total of three (3) entries will be chosen at random from each participating sponsor location. The drawings will be held Monday December 16, 2019 at 5:00pm.
All chosen entries will be contacted and invited to the Santa's Got A Brand New Bag Grand Finale Party at Barlines in the Omni Nashville Hotel on Friday, December 20, 2019 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
Entrants must be checked into the event at Barlines by 7:00pm in order to be eligible. All selected entries from participating sponsors will be guaranteed a prize from the contest.
WHPY-FM will also accept entries at the Grand Finale Party and will choose five (5) entries at random to participate in the contest.
Prizes include (but is not limited to):
Peacock Jewelers: Prize TBD
Allison's Record Shop: Three - $75 Gift Cards
Ten Thousand Villages: Gift Basket (Minimum Value of $250)
Freidman's Army Navy Outdoor Store: Gift Cards (Amounts and Quantity TBD)
Lab Canna East: Gift Basket (Value of $300) + $200 gift cards
Cosmic Connections: A metaphysical Gift Basket (minimum value of: $300)
Foot & Salt Spa: Foot & Salt Spa Treatment ($500 value)
Cork Dorks Wine Spirits Beer: Three Gift Baskets (Value TBD)
Walker Chevrolet: Three - $150 VISA gift cards or $200 credit to Walker Chevrolet - winner's choice.
Family Leisure: Table Top Arcade Game (60 games included) Value: $2,499
Marco's Pizza in Bellevue: Three - $100 Gift Cards
Corner Music: Musical Instrument Package (Prize & Value TBD)
Other Prizes Include:
Salute to Vienna Concert Tickets (Schermerhorn)
Movie Passes (NCG)
Hippie Swag (License Plates, T-Shirts)
Blue Coast Burrito Gift Cards
Happy Together Concert Tickets (Ryman)
Lane Motor Museum Tickets
Tickets to Madame Tussauds (Nashville's Most Exciting Celebrity Wax Experience)
Total in prizes to be given away: (Approx. $5,000)
No purchase necessary.
Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Must be present at the Grand Finale Party to win.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
All applicable WHPY-FM General Contest Rules apply.
WHPY-FM General Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS PROHIBITED AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL CONTESTS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Unless otherwise specified by Radio Station WHPY-FM (the “Station”), these rules cover routine contests and promotions conducted by the Station.
2. These rules may be amended by separate specific rules for major contests or promotions conducted by the Station or its sponsors.
3. The contest or promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place during the dates and times specified in the official rules of the Promotion (the “Promotion Period”) or as announced on-air. The Station may change the dates and/or terms of the Promotion without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and, if applicable, posted on its website located at www.hippieradio945.com.
4. Promotions conducted on-air that require telephone responses to “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio within the Nashville metropolitan area. Due to delays with the station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or be disadvantaged in participating in certain promotions.
5. To be eligible to enter or participate in the promotion, listeners must follow the instructions set forth in the official rules of the promotion or as announced on-air and must fulfill all of the eligibility requirements of the promotion.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion is open to all listeners of the Station who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older.
7. Employees of the station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, competing radio stations in the Nashville metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win.
8. All contest winners consent to allow WHPY-FM the use of their name, voice and or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no additional monetary or other compensation.
9. All contest winners must waive any and all claims of liability against WHPY-FM and their parent company Kensington Digital Media, L.L.C., and all respective employees and agents, and all participating sponsors for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign this liability form that releases WHPY-FM, Kensington Digital Media, L.L.C., other owners and related entities from any liability.
10. Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days, and listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600.
11. Winners of any prizes, of any contest, are responsible for any and all taxes including, but not limited to; state, local, and/or federal taxes associated with acceptance of any prize.
12. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted Promotion.
13. For on-air Promotions, there is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call-in or text; however a listener may only qualify once.
14. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
15. Promotion prizes and their values will be indicated when the Station announces the Promotion. Unless otherwise announced, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the offices of the Station: WHPY-FM Radio 49 Music Square West Suite 300, Nashville, TN 37203. Prizes may be claimed during regular business hours (between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday).
16. Promotion winner(s) will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a Promotion is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize.
17. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the forfeiture of the prize. A winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) of winning. Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the Station. The Station, solely at its discretion and only with the consent of the winner, may opt to deliver the prize to the winner by mail or overnight courier. In such event, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s loss and the Station will not be responsible for the safe arrival of the prize or prize certificate.
18. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash.
19. Tickets for events (including concerts, on-stage performances, games, races, etc) may not be re-sold for profit online or off. All tickets given away by the Station are for promotional use only. Reselling tickets or prizes can result in winner being banned from all future station contests, or other legal action.
20. Each prize is expressly limited to the item(s) announced by the Station and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
21. The Station reserves the right to make changes or modify the rules at any time for any reason.
22. Decisions of the Station’s management with respect to the Promotion are final.